We pride ourselves on providing the experience and resources in the following areas:
We at CTC are constantly looking for ways to minimise our client’s tax liabilities. We achieve this by keeping abreast of changes to tax legislation and regularly communicating appropriate tax planning opportunities to our clients.
We offer a full range of taxation services including but not limited to:
- Advice and implementation of tax effective structures
- Taxation planning and tax minimisation
- Preparation and lodgement of income tax returns (individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds)
- Advice and preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax returns
- Advice and preparation of Payroll Tax returns in various state jurisdictions
- Registration and advice regarding Land tax
- Registration and advice regarding Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Tax effective strategies for estate planning
In addition to the skills provided by our team of qualified accountants we are also a member of PKFs Professional Practice Network, which provides our clients with access to independent taxation advice for a range of complex transactions.
CTC Accountants acknowledge how busy you are so we have created information gathering checklists to assist you prepare end of year documents:
Our key objective for all business clients is to increase their wealth by focusing on strategies to increase the value of their business. Services provided to these clients may include:
- Helping to define financial goals
- Attending to business valuations
- Preparation and monitoring of cash flow and budgets
- Monitoring of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Analysis of financial performance and comparison to industry benchmarks
- Attendance at board meetings on a regular basis to discuss business performance and management issues
- Specific advice with respect to business acquisitions and business sales
- Advice regarding business succession and estate planning
Self-Managed Superannuation (SMSF)
More and more self funded retirees and high net worth individuals are becoming attracted to the flexibility and control offered by an SMSF. We at CTC are passionate about assisting our SMSF clients in meeting their annual compliance obligations as well as implementing tax effective strategies to increase their accumulated wealth.
With a dedicated SMSF team we are able to provide a full range of services for SMSF trustees including:
- Advice and establishment of an SMSF
- Preparation of annual financial statements and member reports
- Arranging for the independent annual audit
- Preparation and lodgement of Annual Return with Australian Taxation Office
- Specific advice to trustees regarding taxation and trustee obligations
- Tax planning and tax minimisation
- Tax effective strategies for estate planning
Our financial planning clients are comforted by the knowledge that their independent accountant works closely with a qualified financial planner to ensure tax effective strategies are successfully integrated into their wealth creation plan.
We offer clients a range of financial planning solutions through our well established association with Bruce Pain from Regional Financial Solutions. Some of the services offered by Bruce to our clients include but are not limited to:
- Savings and investment strategies
- Retirement planning and superannuation
- Government benefits
- Family and asset protection (life, trauma, TPD and income protection insurances)
Our clients can be assured that they are getting the best deal on their financing requirements through our well established association with Bruce Farthing from B&M Financial Services Pty Ltd.
Bruce offers a range of competitive lending solutions, including:
- Loans for motor vehicles and business plant
- Residential loans
- Commercial loans
- MYOB, Xero and Reckon Professional Partner
- Data entry and reconciliations
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- Payroll set up and processing
Our business has grown substantially over the years and the team at CTC have assisted us with this from the outset.
Nathan & Tania Wyndham
Multiple Pizza Hut franchisees
In respect to our personal taxation affairs we get direct access to the principals at CTC and a response to queries within the day.
Chairman, Investment Banking
CIMB Australia Limited
Our team is in regular contact with the senior staff at CTC who are always responsive to our needs. They were very helpful during the restructuring of our business and we always value their advice.
Dr Tony Hanks OAM
Optometrist, Hanks Optometry Trust &
Eyecare Plus Limited
We are delighted with our recent change from a big city firm to CTC. The principal staff are always contactable, which is great when we need answers quickly. Their commitment to our company is re-assuring, and I would recommend them for the personal approach to financial services
Director, Pacific Survey Pty Ltd